Tuesday, June 05, 2007

still kicking!

My dear friend, Angela, has informed me that I'm way past due for an update on my blog. She's right; it's been quite a while. So, news flash: I am, in fact, still alive. And well! And working like crazy to get everyone's slideshows up! I've shot seven weddings since I've last updated, so in the coming weeks, I'll be posting quite a bit up here.

I just finished Madeline & Anand's slideshow today. I just love Indian weddings. The colours, the dancing....if I had my way, the baraat would be 4 hours long. Madey & Anand held the whole thing at COSI and we spent most of their portrait session taking photos through the walk-through-time exhibit. I think one of my favorites is of Madey at the old '50s service station. Not everyday you see a bride in a lengha pumping gas. The reception was gorgeous and as soon as I find out who did the catering, I'll post it up here, because it was some of the best Indian food I've ever had.

I'll post some photos soon, but please enjoy the slideshow in the meantime...it's a long one!

No comments: