Wednesday, September 03, 2008

stacy & ron's engagement session

I told Wolfgang I'd be home in two hours when I'd left to do Stacy & Ron's engagement shoot. ...I'm a big fat liar. I was there for a wee bit longer than expected. They have a beautiful home and we decided that would be a great place to do their session so they could just relax and play with their hilarious dogs and I could photograph them as they are.


One thing that struck me right away while scouting out locations in the house was that Stacy & Ron have photographs everywhere. Couldn't turn a corner without running into a bunch of frames...including several empty ones awaiting prints. Needless to say, I was thrilled to death that keeping these memories visible at all times was so important to them.

I took a LOT of photos of their dogs. They're terribly goofy and silly and play until they pass out. They had a little fun time battle royale toward the end of the session.


We decided to go to the pond before the storm hit and the hazy misty light was incredible.








We did the session only a few weeks before the wedding and I was so happy to get to know them a bit before hand. I knew working with them again would be just as entertaining as this shoot (and it was!)

No comments: