Saturday, October 06, 2007

I love the birdies.

I know it's been forever since I last updated this thing, but you know...priorities! The back injury I incurred at the beginning of the season had me a bit backed and I figured getting everyone their images was number one on the agenda! And I'm happy to say I'm finally starting to heal up nicely.

I have a LOT of pictures and slideshows to post, but I just finished Meg & Jeremy's and I'm just dying to post it. Meg is a graphic designer and provided me with the graphic elements she used in her invites...which were the sweetest invites I've ever seen. I'm so in love with the little birds, that I just had to get them in the slideshow somewhere. So I had to do things a little differently. I'm so excited to share it with everyone!

Megan & Jeremy met when Meg went to buy a bicycle. She ended up with a new bike AND a great man. Their vintage style wedding at the Taylor Mansion was so gorgeous; perfect weather, soft light, gentle breeze, flowers, butterflies...

I'm not going to write about Megan & Jeremy...I'll let the photos say everything - they'll do so much more justice than my words this late at night, since all that's going through my head is "beautiful, gorgeous, amazing.":)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best ever! BEST BEST BEST EVER! Sweetest gartercatch I have ever seen. Whole kit and kaboodle, from engaged to the end, just incredible.
Proud to know ya!

Jessamyn Harris said...

beautiful work! I love the iron and wine song, and the birdies too!