Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blagica & Michael

I don't mind saying how proud I am of my associate, Kate, and our team. For months, they were looking forward to Blagica & Michael's wedding and come hell or high water, Kate, Sarah, and Christa were making it to Detroit... I would have to say that the images they captured were worth driving through 10 hours of blizzard!

Blagica (blah-gee-tsa) lives in Chicago where she runs Gals' Guide ~ a blog for "building your knowledge base for life out of college." Great stuff on money, family, men, shopping, investing, etc. She's posted some great tips from her own experience as a recent bride. Definitely worth a read, ladies.

So on to some photos!

Christa is the newest addition to my team and she's also one of my brides this summer! I love this chance shot she got while Blagica prepared to get into her dress.


This one is my personal favourite bridal portrait. Blagica looks so serene, composed...and ready for the next step.



So how fun is this? Blagica followed the Macedonian tradition of getting ready in her childhood bedroom. Later, the groomsmen try to break down her door to get a glimpse of the bride. They then bribe the bridesmaids to let them in to see her. Not a bad deal. ;)


From Blagica's blog: "When the doors opened, all I saw was my husband's gorgeous face. Everyone else was a blur. Yes, I teared up. I teared up because all I wanted to do was walk down that aisle, hold his hand and start our life together."











Kate and the girls reported this to be an all-day non-stop fun party and a good time was had by all. It's always so hard to choose just a handful to put on the blog, so please enjoy more by viewing Blagica & Michael's slideshow.

No comments: