Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello! Lucky / StyleMePretty.com contest!

I really need to go to sleep. I've been working around the clock trying to catch up after the power-outage that robbed me of several days' work. It's because of life's little kicks to the head that I obsessively back-up, and thankfully, nothing that couldn't be redone was lost...just a lot of my time....

But I just can't go to sleep without cluing you in to a fabulous contest hosted by stylemepretty.com! Go to the site and answer a few questions and you'll be entered to win 100 free single-colour letterpress save-the-date cards from Hello! Lucky. Mmhmmm...."free" and "letterpress" in the same sentence... Just so you know, these little beauties would run you about $400. So check it out, put in your .02, and make sure you send me one if you win!

No comments: