Wednesday, April 23, 2008

flourish workshop bridals ~ part two

Yesterday, I was sitting at my desk, happily editing and singing along to some really awesome (meaning "really heinous") 80s covers when all of a sudden, I found myself sitting in pitch black. You see, my studio is basically an above-ground bunker with no windows...and we were in the midst of a neighborhood power outage. Oh joy. So I was forced to take the rest of the day off...our cat was quite pleased...I was not.

But horrah!!! Laptop = battery power! So I spent some time preparing the next installment of my Flourish Workshop bridals. And here they are!

Sarah has a very striking elegant look. This Amsale dress from Bluegrass Bride in Lexington was perfect for her.

Again, much thanks to the makeup mastery of Ana Crane-Simpson.






2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

I love finally seeing all your photos! YOU ARE AMAZING!! Can't wait for the rest!

Cheers,
Jaci

Nathaniel Thompson said...

These photos are fricken' awesome, Kitty!