Monday, April 07, 2008

Jena & Kyle

Spring is teasing us. Which is just fine. I was so happy for the weather this weekend. Jena & Kyle were scheduled for their engagement session this past Friday...cold, dreary, miserable last Friday. We were originally going to do a studio shoot anyway, but upon seeing the weather forecast, phone calls were made and plans were reset for the gorgeousness of Saturday.

Jena & Kyle told me from the start that coffee was imperative to our shoot, so we started out at Starbucks (where other customers opened the doors to let the nice day inside) and once fueled with caffeine, we headed off to roam around the neighborhood.

After spending time with them in that afternoon, I cannot wait for their May 10th wedding. I also photographed Kyle's cousin, Andy's wedding to Lauren last year. I'm so looking forward to seeing their wonderful family again!

Here are some shots from the afternoon:









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you're blogging more, Kitty!

Keep 'em coming!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

I love the 1st shot of the cup, and also the one in front of the red house.

i'm a fellow pictager - i love your style kitty

cheers!